To avoid hassles and issues with former or future neighbors on moving, some preparations may be needed. Check out the following tips:
1. Find the best day and best time for the loading and unloading of your items. This is especially important if you are doing the move alone, however if you have hired a relocation company, they will help you along the way.
2. Check on the destination address, which is usually a place you don’t know well just yet. If there are restrictions on moving and/or shipping, such as fees, recreational areas, fixed times for loading and unloading-make sure you are aware of them before you move.
3. In the case of condominiums, check both the source and destination on the days and times allowed for the execution of the service. Communicate, in writing, to your new home one the day of the move, and ask the concierge to book a place at the door of the building, as well as a place to park the truck, along with protection on the walls of the elevator service. Of course this will not be needed if you are moving to a home or apartment.
Other important precautions:
1. Assign specific values to your goods, whether they are transported or stored, in order to guarantee compensation in accordance with the general rules of different removals business.
2. In cases of storing your furniture, visit your international relocation specialists and see if they provide all the services verify the location, the form of storage and security of the same.
3. Any communication between the parties (customer/furniture removals company) should always be in writing. Do not accept verbal communication. This is not smart especially if there is a problem in the midst of a move.
• Select what you want to stay, give away, sell or throw during the move. This allows the household removals process to go more smoothly.
• When choosing a Furniture courier London company, make sure you perform all the necessary details to ensure you pick the right one.
• Always carry personal effects (like jewelry, checkbook etc.) with you personally.
• Check the conditions of the old house and the new one while both are empty. This is extremely important when you are performing an international relocation. For example, check the new house before you start moving your belongings in and check your old house to ensure things are straightened out before turning in keys, etc. once you have moved everything out.